Google

Google

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A COMPARISON OF 5 TRAFFIC EXCHANGE PROGRAMS

Registering my blog and surfing other members sites for 1 week has earned me 1,448 hits on Autohits, which has been up and running for only 4 days because I was unsure of what to do, you can have up to 3 URL´s registered for free on the exchange, my second URL has been up and running for 2 days and has earned 451 hits and my 3rd site has been running for 6 hours and has received 86 hits. To compare it with other traffic exchange programs - Goldenwheel took 3 days to accept my URL, it´s now been running for 4 days and I have only received 6 hits so far.

"Here is Traffic" has earned me 29 hits on one and 25 hits on the other URL in 3 days.

"Increase Website Traffic" allows you to add up to 10 000 sites but with only 8 hits on 1 and none on the other in 4 days it hardly seems worth it.

"Webtraffic 24" has earned me 19 hits on 1 and 15 hits on the other for 3 days and allows up to 10 sites.

I suppose they all mount up!

Keep in mind, in order to have your URL´s to be surfed, you have to surf yourself, either manually or on auto.

These comparisons were done on automatic surfing of up to 10 hours per day.

No comments: