Google

Google

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Todays tips for Inspiration

It´s ok to have lots of opportunities and ideas of what you might like or want to do, but if you have no confidence for whatever reason this could be a major stumbling block. So today I have put together a few quotes that made me laugh.
My favourite quotes for today are from Milton Berle an American comedian and actor (1908-2002).

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have 2 hands?"
My partner´s answer to that was "Evolution doesn´t work because there are such things as women!" This is a person who has a coffee in bed every morning, is the owner of 2 children, one of which is a woman and he hasn´t lifted a finger to do the housework or cook for 10 years!

My favourite quote of Milton Berle is:

"I´d rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
I´d rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far,
for a might-have-been has never been, but a has was once an are"

I thought this was a lovely little quote and very apt for when we are dithering of what to do next, so many times we are at that diving board of life´s opportunities, wanting to jump in and swim but daren´t, sometimes with a little help, inspiration and motivation, these tools could be our "water wings" to give us the little push we need to be an "are."

"If opportunity doesn´t knock, build a door"
How true is that??

And one last one from Uncle Milty:
"Poverty is not a disgrace but it´s terribly inconvenient" nice one!

For self help on subjects like: Quitting smoking, stress relief, concentration, personal development, weight loss, motivation and inspiration try the White Dove products. Click Here!

No comments: