Google

Google

Monday, March 10, 2008

Give Yourself a Lift

I know ths site is all about trying to earn money from home, just Like I do and want to, for whatever reason, it can still be a daunting task. I haven´t found many sites that give encouragement at the same time. I think we all need that, even on a daily if not a regular basis.

Sometimes I think it helps to believe in something, a god, the angels, spirit world etc, but most important of all regardless of what you believe in, you must believe in yourself. If you don´t believe in you and you don´t give yourself the love and respect that you need, how can you expect anyone else to?

There are many little things I do to help me on a daily basis, for example: meditation or visualisation. In my inspiration blogs, I´ll share some of my techniques with you.

I would say 85% of the time they work for me.

1 comment:

ana said...

a nice and mind blowing article.well done.keep it up.......


online